2. In a group, you can barely tell them apart.
3. No bad hair days.
4. No wardrobe malfunctions.
6. Gaining a few pounds is never an issue.
7. Yell: “Hey Sister!” and they will turn around.
8. No one asks them what they do for a living.
9. Heels are not necessary to compete the outfit.
10. Habits make a powerful fashion statement: I am consecrated to Jesus.
11. On hot summer days, people feel good knowing there’s someone hotter than they are.
12. In winter, long underwear is cleverly hidden.
13. Without saying a word, they reduce bad language in public.
14. They draw attention for all the right reasons.
15. It’s a first for people who have never seen nuns in habits.
16. A big rosary is a nice accessory.
17. Unlike tie-dye, habits are always in style.
19. You can dare a friend to ask them if they wear pajamas to bed.
20. They make people smile.
For more inspiration, check out Big Hearted: Inspiring Stories From Everyday Families. Your children will laugh while learning big spiritual lessons with Dear God, I Don't Get It! and Dear God, You Can't Be Serious.
Follow Patti at Twitter and like her Facebook pages at Dear God Books, Big Hearted Families and Catholic News & Inspiration on Facebook.
Post a Comment
You comment is awaiting moderation. Thanks for visiting. God bless you.