Lessons from Santa
*A few cookies on a plate are always appreciated.
* A bowl full of jelly is happy food.
* Don’t pout.
* Red is not slimming but it helps to make your presence/presents known.
* Keep lists
* Believe in yourself and others will too.
* Walk softly, especially on the roof.
*Be good for goodness sake!
*Ask people what they want and they’ll line up to speak with you.
*Nothing is impossible. Otherwise, chimneys would have to be wider.
*Santa, aka St. Nicholas, and is about following Jesus.
* Keep receipts or rue the day.
* One size does not fit all.
* Good things come to those who wait.
* Giving IS better than getting.
* Christmas shopping is best done out of season.
* If Christmas is only about the gifts, it will be empty.
* Have space in your garbage for all the packaging.
* Dignity is not connected to wealth.
* If you don’t have reservations, trust in God.
* Angels celebrate good news with us.
* The Blessed Mother was there at the beginning and at the end.
* Look to the Heavens and God will lead you.
* Looks can be deceiving but faith is 20/20.
* Life is precious at all stages—from conception to birth.* God the Father gave us the greatest gift of all.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).
Merry Christmas Everyone!